Jul 27, 2007

Rockstars of the future, volume 1.



My friend has two boys and the last time I was over the house, the boys came out and showed off their bass and guitar looking for all the world like up and coming rock stars. Thing is, they are both at that perfect age just on the precipice of junior high/high school and playing an instrument and being in a band just seems to me like it will wind up being so much fun for them! And the rub is that they’re good too! So this is the younger boy Nick and he’s now learning the drums as well. His older brother Chris plays bass among other instruments and I can’t help but think they will soon be awash in groupies, I am a bit envious! I told them I fully expect them to get me passes to their show once they make the big time!

No comments: